IN THIS ISSUE
We’re chock-full of eye-candy in this issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited.
View several of Featured Artist Marilyn Badger’s stunning quilts, plus a selection of quilts from the Masterworks: Abstract & Geometric exhibit, which premiered at the International Quilt Festival in November 2017, plus a whole lot more in the March/April 2018 issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited!
Also in this issue:
• Crazy for clamshells? Cindy Seitz-Krug’s Clamshell Extravaganza! is filled with variations of this ever-popular quilting design.
• Margaret Solomon Gunn outlines several options for making Feathered Wreaths.
• Get your Singer Featherweight fix in part two of The Perfect Portable by Alex Askaroff.
• Kit Robinson continues her Landscape Quilts series with Stitching Farm Scenes.
• Kay Bell has a Face Off with the intricate designs found on the faceplates of early Featherweight machines.
• Sandra Meech interprets Flooding on the Somerset Levels in the Art Studio.